Batiste- the best dry shampoo out there


batiste
Batiste is the best dry shampoo I have ever tried and the best thing is it can be found at your local Target at a very affordable price. For the last twenty-three years of my life my hair was dark brown I FINALLY decided to change things up and had a purple ombre done! The picture above was after I did my hair for the second time to a darker purple which I love! In order to keep the color in my hair I avoid washing it everyday and use dry shampoo to prevent it from looking so oily. I recently starting using Batiste and I instantly feel in love with it after the first time here are the main things I love about it:
  1. It DOES NOT leave any white powder residue.
  2. Smells fantastic-not like hair spray.
  3. Only need to spray small amounts for it to absorb the oils.
  4. Works on very oily hair (my hair has always been very oily and I was so surprised to see it work).
  5. Makes it look like you just washed your hair!
  6. Affordable and Available at your local Target.
  7. Will last more than 2 days.
If you are in need of a dry shampoo I highly suggest Batiste

Comments